It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:54 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Bass Tournament Results
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 am 
Well, the prefishing paid off! We fished on Friday morning to see what was up with the lake after the storm. The back of the lake had dropped 16 degrees due to the run off from the mountains. Ouch... This is prime spawning area and usually kicks out the biggest fish. Oh, what to do... Well, tournament time, all boats head to the back of the lake. All but one! Yup, we stayed on the upper end of the lake where the water was a bunch warmer and much cleaner. It took a few hours but the other boats started to figure this out as well, but by that time it was Nighty, Night.

Caleb and I swept for the first time the Junior and adult divisions. I took the overall winner with the biggest three fish aggregrate at 9-13, and Caleb took the Junior at 7-8. I do have a few pictures but they are at home and will have these posted up later. Fishing was tough for most, with many not even registering a catch. Caleb and I killed it, with 25 fish between us. We got them up tight in the tullies on drop shot.

Had some great sponosors this year with a bunch of give aways and great food afterwards. I will get some pictures posted up soon. Promise...

T. aka. reigning Palo Verde Ranch bass champion. :rock:

File comment: This first picture is of Gary Heinz, he won second place this year his best three weighed in at 9.01
Kenny'sDad.jpg
Kenny'sDad.jpg [ 398.17 KiB | Viewed 3384 times ]
File comment: This is Kenny and his Dad Gary, Kenny won third place at 9.00. Yep one ounce below his Dad
K&D.jpg
K&D.jpg [ 399.16 KiB | Viewed 3384 times ]
File comment: This shot is of Caleb and Me. This fish put me over the top for first at 9.13 total weight for my three biggest.
Caleb and Dad.jpg
Caleb and Dad.jpg [ 385.53 KiB | Viewed 3384 times ]
File comment: This shot was of Caleb with one of his many fish.
Caleb Bass.jpg
Caleb Bass.jpg [ 379.43 KiB | Viewed 3384 times ]

User avatar  Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: Bass Tournament Results
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 pm 
That looks like a blast!

Thanks for the great pics and it's nice to know the kid is still the reigning champ. Way to go Caleb!

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]