It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:00 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Wounded Warriors Bass Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 am 
I am going to attempt to post some pictures of the bass tournament on Saturday at Vail lake in Temecula. There were 50 boats for the guys and gals to fish off of. We boat operators were the guids for the day.

My two guys were not much in the way of fishermen, but we did catch a bunch of fish.

I tried to add pictures, but as you all know I suck at this technical stuff. I will email them to David and have him insert them then I can edit the post.

T[/img][/list]

User avatar  Offline
West Coast Angler Team
West Coast Angler Team

Post subject: Re: Wounded Warriors Bass Pictures
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm 
First, I applaud you for doing this event.

God bless them all who shared the responsibility of coming to the defense of everyone in this country by being a part of the military, DOUBLY those who paid a personal price for it!
T-Shooter wrote:
I am going to attempt to post some pictures of the bass tournament on Saturday at Vail lake in Temecula.
I love that little lake, it's very unique! Can't wait to see the results of the tourney .....
T-Shooter wrote:
There were 50 boats for the guys and gals to fish off of. We boat operators were the guides for the day.
Kudos to those folks, too. I wish I had the time and resources to be there doing the good deed, too.
T-Shooter wrote:
My two guys were not much in the way of fishermen, but we did catch a bunch of fish.
I know there is a healthy fishery there, this ought to be a great report.
T-Shooter wrote:
I tried to add pictures, but as you all know I suck at this technical stuff. I will email them to David and have him insert them then I can edit the post.
That's not an unusual thing, don't feel too badly about it.

THAT'S why the Geek Squad are doing such big business these days, seems that as "they" tried to make everything convenient for us all they really accomplished is to make us slaves to the help desks of the world ...... :P

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]