It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Sardine
Sardine

Post subject: I wish I wasn't an anchovy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:38 pm 
:oops: I'm gone for a while and reduced to a lowly anchovy! Well, I'm gonna swim my ass around in the bait tank so you can't get your grubby hands on me. David, nice job on recreating the site. It is such a monster to redo a website but it looks like you are well on your way again. I'm glad I came by when I did so I won't miss out. I see that many links on the menu board don't work yet. Are you going to have picture posting again or are we to send them to another arena as last time? The video files aren't working for me either. I'm sure I just need to be patient on the fish counts as well? Did you get to the Fred Hall show anyone? My pals were working the Berkley booth. Chip Leer and Jeremy Smith from Fishing The WildSide TV were doing thier thing. They said the show was great this year. My Pop said the show was off the hook too. Anybody go? Buy anything cool? I'm saving for another long ranger. I'm thinking about another 5 day. Is WCA doing a 5 day this year 05'? I see some of the same old names and a few new ones. Hopefully everyone finds their way here David. I am still doing work at a CBS TV station and now run a business of my own doing sportshows/boat & RV shows here in the Midwest and consulting for Fishing The WildSide TV. I hope everyone is well and everyones family has been healthy. Please post pictures of what is happening back home in So Cal. I miss it everyday. I'm back every year but those of you still doing it everyday are blessed.
I'm editing this post because I want David to know what I WISH for: I WISH I WAS NOT AN ANCHOVY...Please David, can I have a whitefish or something??? :D

User avatar  Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:24 am 
Only a few more posts & you will be a Sardine. :D

The videos will be online soon and the only reports I have set up currently are the long range & the Tunaslam Corner. I will have the dock totals online by the end of the week. Sorry.

For the pics please use My FishingPics at http://www.myfishingpics.com

and to sell your gear use http://www.watersportauctions.com/

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]